STLP Gold School Criteria
The highest level of recognition for a school that has demonstrated the excellence of their Student Technology Leadership Program.
1. State Recognized application submitted.
2. Target STLP goals:
- Process used to recruit students - How do you encourage all students that are interested to join? Does your membership reflect the diverse population of your school?
- Include a picture of your diverse group.
- Process used to increase community awareness of your project - How does the community know about your STLP?
3. Link projects - Activities/projects involve the:
- Train others in the use of technology
- Assist the school technically
- Assist classroom instruction
- Also includes a visionary piece for future STLP projects - What will your STLP be doing next year?
4. Participate as a representative of STLP:
- Students participate at district, state, national level and/or public forum as a representative of STLP.
About this page
- Author: Julie Gaskin
- Updated: Monday, April 02, 2012